Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Semester One is OVER!!!

So, I haven't posted in a while... but now that semester one is over with nursing school... WAHOO!!! Such a relief!! I wish I could take a picture of the grin on my face because it is enormous :) I passed all of my classes, my finals, my head to toe assessment for health assessment, my clinicals, fundamentals of nursing, and the health assessment class. I know that's a long list but I am so proud of myself I just had to write it all out. This semester has been rough but I am so ready now for the next four. Life has been really good with being blessed with a new job, doing well in school, and wonderful friends to support me. Thanks to everyone for all of their well wishes, I felt each and every one of them. On to semester two!!!!

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

I'm so proud! You need to go and celebrate!!! Enjoy your Christmas break.

Yeah, definitely take Sam to Bass to see santa. They give you a free picture:)

Paul, Tara, and Riley Anne said...

Way to go!!!