Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dylan can roll over!!

I am so amazed every day that I come to work with this little boy. He always has something new to show me, and today it was rolling over! He has done it on accident for a few days now, but today it was seven times in a row. I think it qualifies as a learned milestone! He will start off on his belly with his arms up under his chest and start to flail his arms. Then he starts to wiggle his hips and pulls one knee up to his tummy. About that time he is on his side and before you know it he is flat on his back. You can definitely tell when he is done playing though... He will grunt and chew on his fists and start to pout. That's when he wants a cuddle or to be put in a different position. Such a doll!! I need to learn how to take a video clip of it because it is too cute!!!

No comments: