Thursday, September 25, 2008

Astros Game

Tonight Kenneth and I went downtown to Minute Maid Park and took in an Astros game. They played the Cincinnati Reds and won 8-6. It was great to get out of Katy for the evening and have some time to ourselves.
I got dizzy when I looked down from where our seats were! They were so far up I finally understand why they call them the "nosebleed" seats. There wasn't a huge turn out for this game and since our tickets were free we weren't worried about the seats.
After the fourth inning we took a walk down and around the field to where a group of guys were dressed as pumas (the animal) and cheering on Oswalt. It was crazy how much quieter it got the closer we were to the field. You would have thought it would have been the opposite.
Kenneth squeezed this photo in of us in front of the field. He thought someone might take off with our camera if we asked someone to take it for us! I'm posting the picture anyway, even though he told me to delete it. I think he looks pretty good in it, don't you??

No comments: