Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cereal with a Spoon!!!

How cute is this??? I love baby faces covered in baby food!!! I decided, after talking with a good friend, that I would try spoon feeding the rice cereal to Dylan.
Step 1. Warm up 6 oz bottle
Step 2. 2 tablespoons rice cereal in small dish
Step 3. Add bit of BM to cereal
Step 4. Feed to Dylan!!!
She told me to feed the cereal prior to the bottle so that he is not too full to eat it. Oh, and to insert the spoon up towards his upper palate so he almost sucks it off the spoon. Miracles happen, cause he ate it!!! It was really neat to see him push it around in his mouth with his tongue and then to hear him swallow it. At one point I had to stop to get a baby wipe for his mouth. I came back and he had licked all of the cereal from around his lips :)

2 comments:

Paul, Tara, and Riley Anne said...

Why are you adding BM to the ceral??? Sounds gross, lol!

Amanda's Blog said...

Breast Milk silly girl!!! Not the poo poo kind of BM :)