Saturday, November 22, 2008

Some of My Favorite Pictures

I just got my laptop back and was sorting through my photos and came across these pictures. I just had to post my favorites to share! This is Kenneth's best friend Tom with Kenneth and Baby Zachary last August at their friend Margie's wedding in San Diego. I can't get over two good looking men with a baby. Adorable!! Tom and Kenneth were in the Navy together. Tom is still serving in Norfolk, Virginia.
This is Kenneth and I on the beach in San Diego that same trip. He took me to the base where he was stationed and I got to put my feet in the water. It was really neat to put a place with all of the stories I've heard.

Ok, I wish this one was bigger. It is my favorite picture of my sister and I. It was taken at her wedding in March of 2007. I was so happy to see her so happy... redundant I know but so true!
Ok, one of my many favorite pictures of Sam. This one was him at Lori's house when he was still a baby before we were able to keep him for good. She was so sweet to put together a disk of his baby pictures and this was one of them. I still remember when he was this small!
~Enjoy!!

No comments: