Sunday, March 15, 2009

New business

Quite by accident I think I have started a new business... card making!!! It seems that there is a little demand for my projects as I have now done them two years in a row for a friend. I have a blast doing them, have a therapeutic outlet for my creativity, and make a bit of money on the side. Well, enough to cover the costs of supplies anyways! I think it may be the solution to my nursing school stress... So please, if you know anyone who is in need of birthday invitations, note cards to send, Christmas cards, or anything along the same lines let me know and I would be happy to put them together :)
I've even started to put together a binder of my work so that people can look them over and get an idea of what they would like made. These are the invitations that I recently made for my friend's daughters birthday party.... aren't they cute????

No comments: